DIY Simple Home Decoration #1



I bet you all know about DIY (Do It Yourself). Yeah, you are definitely right.. DIY is sorta your own creation in many things. One of those I will share now is abour decoration.

Basically it's just simple creation and not brand new one from me. I bet you've ever heard before from many sources. Even yourselves have ever done it. That's alright. It's just share for those who haven't known yet about this simple DIY. Here they are...


This is first simple DIY I'm gonna show you. You may need as below:
- Wooden brances (Costless, you can get from tree branches in your environment)
- Gold Spray Paint (IDR 25k or less depends on brand)
- Any Vase or Glass Jar (Costless, you could get your used coffee jar)
- Used Paper of Newspaper (Costless)



Here are the following steps:
  • Prepare all the equipments and tools you need
  • You should cover your floor with used newspaper to prevent the paint stick on it
  • Get ready for painting your brances one by one, you need to shake your spray paint first before start painting
  • Take distance between the spray paint and the branch to get better result
  • Now you get the golden branches for simple home decor




It's pretty easy DIY. Actually I made this accidentally because I had postcard at my home then first I didn't what to do with it. Then out of blue, I just made this :)

All I need only:
- Postcard (Less than IDR 10k)
- Any rope (Costless)

Here are the following steps:
  • It's easy to find postcard in book store. Mine is black and I got one pen as sculptor, so I just drew as per my own creation on it. So, let you create your own....
  • Then I just added rope so I could hang it on. For me, I used yarn
  • After all, I've got my super simple and costless welcome banner ;)


Voilaaa.... See, you can do two simple and not so costly DIY in your leisure. It's piece of cake! :D


No comments:

We may share everything which is good rite here. Please behave by giving good comment without any discrimination. Thanks..... ;)

Powered by Blogger.